December (di’sember) The month of joy, happiness, and to finish what you started. Time to make amends and tie loose ends. Please December, you’re the last one so be the best one.
So school’s been a little crazy. Daily quizes, chapter tests and other school stuff are beating me up. I just couldn’t resist. There’s a time that I really want to give up because I feel so tired already but right now, I’m a little bit motivated. I seriously need to accomplish a lot of things before 2014. December will be such an eventful month for me. I think first and second week of December will be hectic and busy week for us but on the next few weeks, I finally can relax and it’s time to bond and gala with friends. We are planning to go to Enchanted Kingdom, which is kind of exciting though I’ve been there 1 million times already haha I’ll be blog about that soon! But for now, this is just an update post. All those photos above are from my instagram, follow me on ig bc I post there every single day. Have a good life folks!
I couldn’t imagine this, I’m not even popular or famous, idk. But just be yourself and express who you are then good people will come. ☺️
- This is my life these past few days. I should say that this week is so hectic and tiring. I did a lot of things and I have no idea which thing should I talk first because it’s a lot. Well, you can begin to understand because of the photos shown above.
- Every morning, I do worship and write my devotion. Every morning, I use to tell myself this: “God has provided for today, and He wants you to enjoy it with Him. Stop worrying about tomorrow” God is my inspiration.
- Clouds is one of my relaxation. Every time I walk outside before going to school, I always watch the moving clouds.
- Saving because I would love if my summer 2014 to be more memorable, ‘cos summer 2013 was kind of boring because I don’t have any money to spend but I’m not saying that happiness is only when you have money. Another one is because I don’t like the feeling of being broke. Lastly, I really want to save for my needs, so that whenever I want something, I can buy it all by myself. Yup.
- My clattered desk. These past few days, I had a lot of fun doing my school works and I’m now 101% motivated. OPPSS I need break again huhu :( past forward to christmas break please. he-he
- I love doing my school works while watching movies. It’s my relaxation too.
- I’m going to tell you a secret, well, it’s totally not a secret ha-ha anyway, I secretly bring my iPad in school so that I could watch the movie I downloaded every night. If there’s no teacher for that specific subject then it’s time for me to relax and watch movies cos yolo haha
That’s everything happened this week. Not everything haha I tried to summarize but I think I failed. So yeah. I have a lot of school stuffs and power point presentation to do, so I don’t think that this weekend will be my relax day /sigh Goodluck to me!
Awh, that’s so sweet. Your blog is amazing too! You love books and you inspire me - a lot. I hope I can build a bookshelf like yours because it’s one of my dream. Anyway, thank you for the compliment. You truly made my day. Have a good life. :D
- A Cinderella Story (2004) by Hilary Duff.
- 17 Again by Burr Steers
- Flipped (2010) by Rob Reiner
- 500 Days of Summer by Marc Web
Just finished watching all these movie. All these movie was great and I can’t help myself, especially Flipped and 500 Days of Summer. It really touches my heart, when I finish watching these I was kind of overwhelming, where in my heart is beating so fast. I’m looking forward to another movie to watch. PS: Do you have any recommendations for me to watch? Please TA me or leave a comment here. These past few days, I’ve been in watching movies, so let me know. Thank you.
Books I bought yesterday! I heard a lot of good reviews on these so that’s why I got them. Even though, I’m going to watch Catching Fire on Saturday, I still got the book because for some reason, I like comparing if it is better to read or to watch. But for the first read, I’ll go for Fifty Shades of Grey.
PS: My goal now is to collect books because I want to have a bookshelf very soon because my bookshelf in my desk right now is so small and I don’t like it. Maybe, I should make another post about it, so stay tune!
Instagram photos (@inthruvurt)